Beta 2.0

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

NanoGeekTech presents: Game Week March 11th

PC

Xbox 360

PlayStation 3

PlayStation 2

PSP

Wii

DS


NanoGeek speaks out: This list kinda sucks with a few exceptions Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii. looks really good I have never been a fan but form what I've heard and saw it looks like a great time and a good reason to invest in a Wii. The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return looks interesting, I was a big fan of The House of Dead for Dreamcast so this may be a worth while investment especially played with the Wii Zapper. Condemned 2: Bloodshot I may pick up I rented the first for Xbox360 and enjoyed it but it was a little too short. If its purchased it will be purchased for Microsoft Xbox 360, it may be a more nature fit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger