Beta 2.0

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Websites where thers's a slim chance in hell you can get a LBP Beta Key


Well if you're like me and made the mad dash to EuroGamer.com to get a Beta Key for Little Big Planet yesterday and in the process set off of an virtual jihad that cause the collasped of EuroGamer(that's what they get...damn..it!). So for 60 mintues of godly intervenional hope I had to play one of Sony most anticapited games for PS3 in 2008 disappered like someone's social security number post on a google forum..

I have finally came back to my own personal mind piercing reality that the only time I would play Little Big Planet is on October 21st 2008. But with a nano bit of hope maybe we all can be part of an evolution before 10/21/08. Here are a few websites that will be giving away Little Big Planet Keys.

  • Xplay Beginning Tuesday, September 30, "X-Play" will present “World Premiere Tuesdays,”“X-Play” will be giving away 2,000 pass-codes to viewers, to get in to the closed BETA of LittleBigPlanet*** (source:neoGAF)
  • Watch GameSpot's On the Spot, starting at 7PM EST today for your chance

LittleBigPlanet Beta FAQs

How do I join the beta?
Several thousand invitations are in the process of being sent out today by email. If you do not receive an email from SCE today, you will also be able to sign up over the next 5 days on a variety of popular gaming sites. I cannot name the sites here, however the LittleBigPlanet News Site will be giving out more details tomorrow. If any further places to sign up are made available I'll update this thread again.

What if I don't get a key, I really want to play!?
This beta is being released in order to test element of the online game. As such it should not be seen as a demo, a trial or anything more than helping us to ensure that the server architecture is running. If you don't get a key you are missing out on a version of the game which is extremely limited and not fully representative of the final Blu-ray release of the game.

I saw a key for sale, should I buy it?
Absolutely not. Any key which has been used already will be disabled as soon as it is used a second time. While some people may be selling unused keys it is firstly not worth the risk and secondly in violation of the EULA.

If I ask for a key can you give me one?
Please don't ask for keys here, it won't do you any good. Similarly don't ask for keys on the forum as a whole, it won't help your chances, and just makes the place look untidy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger