Beta 2.0

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HOME Open Beta Tomorrow!

According to Playstation Blog HOME Open Beta will Officially launch Tomorrow. For everyone that tried to download the CODE I provided for the HOME Beta, I am sorry it could be only used once, I was under the impression it could be used up to four times. I never used the Beta CODE so whoever was the first to try the code, that person that had the opportunity to get into HOME a little early.

Its time to rejoice my people Sony PS3 HOME is finally upon us. I will be in HOME tonight and tomorrow 7am-8pmEST if you happen to see me hit me up as a friend request. NanoGeekTech will be opening a Club in HOME soon and feel free to stop by I will post once the NanoGeekTech HOME club has started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger