Beta 2.0

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3/360: How to Change your NAT to Open for Verizon Fios & etc.

I know for a fact that getting your NAT type open can be a pain in the ass, especially with Verizon Fios. So I decided put this list together to help anyone out there that is currently having issues playing the all mighty cash cow; Call of Duty: Black Ops.

FYI: To get the best online playing experience with Call of Duty: Black Ops it is recommended that your NAT Type be Open. So I hope this helps.

If you still have any issues especially with Verizon Fios, please leave me a comment and I can see what I can do to help. I currently have my NAT type Open on Verizon Fios.

How to Change your NAT type Videos after the jump.


How to open your Verizon NAT type for xbox 360



How to open your NAT on Verizon



How to configure Advanced Port Forwarding on the MI424WR Verizon FiOS Router



Port Forwarding - How To



How to change your nat type to open on PS3


Perfect Gaming Internet Connection Guide (PS3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger