The software will be available for download via the PlayStation Network this spring, but you can also apply for early access if you'd like to get started on your project ahead of time. What can you expect from Sony's scholastic efforts you ask. Well, here goes a list of things Sony seems that may fit the Move's foray into the edu-game space.
- Games and tools that support kids' physical fitness and nutrition.
- Kid-friendly programming interfaces for computer/technology classes or individual learning.
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Sports physiology or fitness training.
- Music and the creative arts.