Beta 2.0

Saturday, March 29, 2008

About Us: NanoGeekTech Version 2.0

By: NanoGeek

I am back and very happy to be back. NanoGeekTech Version 2.0 is up and running. There are still a few things that has to be tweaked.

I have not been in the mainstream for a while now it feels a little weird. Besides the NCAA tournament and trying to revised NanoGeekTech I have been trapped in a Virtual Bubble. Heck I have not been able to keep up with my brackets at all.

One of the things I love to do is read. When I do not read, I feel that there is a void in my world real and Virtual. I do get great pleasure sharing the interesting articles I find online. Some may be old news to the world but it may be new information to you.

Many will ask what makes NanoGeekTech different from everyone else:

  • I will insure that all information provided will be as accurate as possible.
  • You can be part of an Online Community I will create that will help spread valuable and credible information.
  • You can recommend Articles to NanoGeekTech or even be a GUEST writer on NanoGeekTech.
  • You can join NanoGeekTech at: ESPN,GamerVision,Bebo,Tagged,Myspace,Hi5,Friendster,Technorati, Furl,Stumble,MyBloglog,BlogCatalog,Del.icio.us,Cre8Buzz,Facebook
  • NanoGeekTech will provide premium content at no Charge.
  • NanoGeekTech makes reading fun again.
  • NanoGeekTech will have prizes for best comments *Coming Soon
  • Be part of something special and different join NanoGeekTech
  • Remember you can make NanoGeekTech Better.

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on how I can further improve my Blog. Also feel free to leave valuable tips.

1 comments:

Myakwamy said...

Like the new template and features

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger