Beta 2.0

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Firmware update: PS3 stability update released

Sony has updated the PlayStation firmware to version 2.35, the latest is a "relatively minor update to improve stability of some PS3 titles" according to Sony.

I appreciate firmware updates, my Sony PS3 has not experienced any stability issues online or offline. My only issue I have had so far was with COD4 when it first came out. It was a pain in the ass to join a game, that issues has been long resolved.

NanoSide Note: Having multiple regional Sony PSN accounts enables you to get updates earlier. When I got home from work last night at about 11pm et and turn my PS3 on I was prompt to install a new firmware update.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger