Beta 2.0

Thursday, May 15, 2008

NanoGeekTechTV presents: Bayonetta Debut Trailer

The creator of Devil May Cry newly form studio Platinum Games(made up of former Clover Studio employees) will be taking a swing at the action genre with Bayonetta for the Sony PS3 and Xbox360.

Bayonetta is named for the game's main character, a witch reborn in the modern day to join a war against angels. Bayonetta not only kicks your ass with her fist and Boflex legs but she will be equipped with guns she can carry in both hands and guns strapped to her legs?

I pray this game is not just a prettier version of Bullet Witch(one of the worst games on the xbox360....I bought it at a pawn shop for $9.89)Every time I hear witch with guns it makes me throw up in my mouth just a little.

Watch Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger