Beta 2.0

Monday, May 26, 2008

Xbox’s director Aaron Greenberg Still Bashing Sony!

Aaron Greenberg likes to talk shit, back in early May he blasted Sony PS3 for their missteps and just plain laid the smack down.

Good old Aaron seems like he knows the end is near for Xbox 360. It looks like Aaron Greenberg was on Major Nelson latest podcast venting his frustration about the Sony PS3 again. He said“I was basically expressing my frustration at a lot of specific things that they had promised over time,”

  • I have a question: why is Aaron Greenberg letting the competition frustrate him when Xbox360 is the first console this generation to reach 10 million?
  • Answer: GOW III, RE5, GTA IV, RFOM2, Bioshock, Mass Effect, KillZone 2,Grand Turismo 5, Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, LittleBigPlanet,Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots, SOCOM confrontations. For the record only three of the above mention games may not appear this year.
Aaron Greenberg continued to spew verbal vomit “I think Sony has had a history of over-promising and under-delivering. [I was] just using actual facts of all the things that they had promised. I think I talked to some folks about this afterwards, but I think as an industry, we owe it to our customers to be straight with them. I think that some of the stuff we’ve talked about, while the reaction may not always be positive, we’re going to tell you… People just want you to be straight with them. We know titles slip, we know things happen, and there’s little we can do to control that, but if we promise something - I think as an industry - we need to start living up to our promises. As an organization, I think Xbox has a pretty good track record of doing that.”

Is it me or is Mr. Aaron Greenberg smoking Crack? How can Aaron Greenberg talk about being up front? He probably did not hear of a little problem that Microsoft is having with the Xbox360 its called RROD.....

It sounds like Aaron knows that the momentum train Sony is riding brakes will fail this Holiday season so Microsoft have to begin there smear campaign a little early.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger